Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Bean & Cheese Enchiladas
- 12 flour or corn tortillas
- 1 - 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 & 1/4 cups enchilada sauce
Notes:These are delicious, and very economical. :) Enjoy!
- Mix the beans, 1/2 of the cheeses, the sour cream and the cumin together in a bowl.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave to soften them.
- Place a portion of the filling in the center of a tortilla.
- Roll up tucking under the ends.
- In a 13x9 dish place half the enchilada sauce.
- Place enchiladas on top of the sauce.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top of the enchiladas.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheddar and Monterey jack cheese on top of the enchiladas.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with additional sour cream, guacamole, or salsa if desired.
Return to Belinda's Kitchen
Return to The Bee Hive
Beehive courtesy of A Touch of Country
Page Layout and Content created by Belinda